Skip to main content

Teacher’s Day: Year 11 Pupils Express Their Feelings for Their Teachers


Teacher’s Day is a special occasion to show appreciation towards educational professionals.  Our pupils in year 11 would like to express their feelings to their teachers.  Here are some of the pupils’ feelings for their teachers.


“I may be kind of new to this school comparing to other students who stay here since  their primary years, I’ve stayed here for only a year or two but even me who was once new to this school can noticed something special about it, it was love and warmth that was shared among people in this school. Teachers who were so nice to me, they’ve taken care of me and helped me to adapt to in this new environment.”- Kidcat Year11


“I want to thank all the teachers for not only giving me knowledge, but also making me a better person. I appreciate all the help and guidance you’ve given me. I’ve changed a lot as person and it’s thanks to all the teachers and people here. They really make this school feel like a second home.”- Ping Year11


“I have been here for 4 years since I was in Y.8 I have learned a lot from this school and this school also teaches me to known other people in different classes. I can play football and basketball together as teamwork to people in sports teams. I have to thank all the teachers and people around me that they making me become a better person. Thank you, to let me have good opportunity in everything.” -Daniel Year 11


“Next week on Tuesday 16th of January is an important day for us children in Thailand, because its Thailand teachers day. Teacher day that we will give thanks to our teachers for teaching us and always helping us in many ways. To me teachers are like my family because they always listen to us when we have problem. We owe them more than our parents. Our parents bring us up and give us food and drinks for our survival, but teacher a roused our heart with light of knowledge and remove all sorts of ignorance. The studies that we do at school, builds the foundation of our second parents which are teacher. Lastly I would like to say thank you to all the teachers for teaching me how to become a better person in society and for everything I ever did wrong to you, I’m sorry.” -Amanda Year 11


“During these school years, other than my friends; there are teachers who have always given me help and support. Firstly, teachers give us knowledge and various helpful advice, which I am very thankful for. Even though, I might not be such a good student or have done something wrong, I would always receive a second chance from the teachers, I really appreciate it. Secondly, teachers play an important role in my life, also they gave me many opportunities or achieve my dream by teaching me with love and inspiration. Once again, I would like to thank all the teachers for everything they have done for me.” -Mind Year11


“Firstly, I want to thank all the teachers especially Ms.Nok for educating me and for making sure I always have the best education. Through all these years my teachers have shown me dedication towards preparing me for a bright future. I would like to take this chance to say sorry for everything that I’ve done wrong and sorry for my misbehaviour that might have upset any teacher.
Finally, Heathfield has been a happily journey for me. I would like to thank all the teachers for doing everything you have done for me, this means the world to me.” -Palmy Year11


“On the occasion of Wai Kru day, I would like to take this opportunity to express my feelings towards you. Teachers are like my second parents. A teacher is only an ordinary person like other people but if you look deep inside, you will see. Every great teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart. This is why teachers are an important part in my life.” -Bank Year 11 


“A teacher is just a normal person that has feeling like everyone else but one thing that make the teacher special is that they have determination to help us, the pupil, to succeed and grow up to be a good person and able to live a life with discipline. Finally the last thing. I want to say is thank you for every teacher has taught me. Thank you so much for teaching me to be a responsible, dedicated and happy student at Heathfield International School.” -Benz year 11


“The word “teacher” means so much to me because they’re not just a teacher to me but they are a family to me. There were a lot of time I struggles with my life but there’s not just my family who helps me but also my teachers who stayed beside me. Even though how hard it is teachers always do their best to support me. They were more than a teacher because they’re a family. Thank you!” -Angie Year 11







Ms. Nok – Thai Teacher




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

วิธีการรับมือกลับการเปลี่ยนแปลงของวัยรุ่น

วัยรุ่น เป็นวัยที่มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงทางร่างกาย จิตใจ สังคม และอารมณ์  เกิดขึ้นก่อนที่จะเป็นผู้ใหญ่ที่มีความมั่นคงทางจิตใจ โดยผ่านกระบวนการพัฒนาการด้านต่างๆรวมไปถึงการมีเอกลักษณ์ของตนเอง ( Identity) การมีอิสระ เป็นตัวของตัวเอง (Independence) การรู้จักและควบคุมอารมณ์ของตนเอง และการมีมโนธรรมที่เคารพกฎเกณฑ์ของสังคม ( Conscience) ตลอดจนสามารถมีความรักความผูกพันกับเพื่อนและเพศตรงข้ามได้อย่างเหมาะสม ( Intimacy) ซึ่งโดยส่วนมากแล้ววัยรุ่นสามารถผ่านกระบวนการนี้ไปได้ด้วยดี แต่อาจมีวัยรุ่นบางส่วนที่อาจเผชิญกับปัญหาการปรับตัวเหล่านี้ที่เห็นได้ชัดเจน ก็คือ ปัญหาด้านอารมณ์ ดังนั้นผู้ปกครองควรทำความเข้าใจถึงการเปลี่ยนแปลงที่เกิดขึ้นต่างๆในช่วงวัยนี้ ทั้งด้านอารมณ์ของวัยรุ่นที่ไม่คงที่ เปลี่ยนแปลงง่ายและรวดเร็ว วู่วาม หงุดหงิดง่าย ซึ่งเป็นผลจากฮอร์โมนเพศ สภาพร่างกายและสังคมที่เปลี่ยนแปลงไป อารมณ์ที่พบบ่อยคือ ความรู้สึกวิตกกังวล กลัวต่อการเปลี่ยนแปลงของร่างกายตนเอง อารมณ์ทางเพศที่สูงขึ้น พฤติกรรมทางเพศ รวมทั้งกลัวความเป็นผู้ใหญ่ กลัวการรับผิดชอบ การยอมรับจากเพื่อน ความขัดแย้งในการมีอิสระและขอบเ

Natachai Boonprasert (Dunk) Turning His Dream to Create Computer Software into Reality

Natachai Boonprasert (Dunk) has made the most out of his learning throughout 9 years at Heathfield International School. This has shaped his perspective to be an inventor of new digital platforms.   He followed his passion in developing a computer application when he got accepted to be a Software Engineering student at King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang. It is always good news to hear that our pupils have taken another step into what they really love to do.   In this interview session, we will get to know about Dunk, his school life and what he looks forward to regarding building potential software projects in the future. ตลอด 9 ปี นายณัฎฐ์ฐชัย บุญประเสริฐ ( ดัง ) เก็บเกี่ยวประสบการณ์เรียนรู้ที่โรงเรียนนานาชาติฮีทฟิลด์ เขาใฝ่ฝันจะเป็นผู้ผลิตดิจิตอลแพลตฟอร์ม ดังได้เริ่มเดินทางตามความฝันโดยเริ่มจากการเข้าศึกษาต่อที่สาขาวิชาวิศวกรรมซอฟต์แวร์ ณ สถาบันเทคโนโลยีพระจอมเกล้าเจ้าคุณทหารลาดกระบัง โรงเรียนฯ มีความยินดีอย่างยิ่งเมื่อได้เห็นนักเรียนมีโอกาสสานฝั

CIS คือ อะไร ??

   หลายท่านอาจสงสัยว่า CIS คืออะไร และมีความสำคัญอย่างไร ทำไมโรงเรียนนานาชาติหลายแห่งถึงนำเสนอว่าตนได้รับการรับรองจาก CIS แล้ว เพื่อความเข้าใจที่มากขึ้นจะขอสรุปสั้นๆให้เข้าใจ  ดังนี้ CIS  ย่อมาจาก Council of International Schools        คือ สถาบันชั้นนำอันดับหนึ่ง ที่ประเมินคุณภาพและรับรองมาตรฐานทางการศึกษาของโรงเรียนนานาชาติที่ใช้หลักสูตรอังกฤษทั่วโลก สถานบันนี้ได้มุ่งเน้นความเข้มแข็งทางด้านวิชาการ พร้อมทั้งพัฒนาความสัมพันธ์ และ การร่วมมือกันระหว่างคุณครูและผู้ปกครองอย่างดีเยี่ยม  เพราะฉะนั้นโรงเรียนที่จะได้รับการรับรองมาตรฐานจาก CIS ได้นั้น จำเป็นอย่างยิ่งที่ต้องมีความพร้อมในทุกๆด้าน ที่ตรงกับกฏเกณฑ์ที่ CIS กำหนดไว้ เช่น โปรแกรมการเรียนการสอนที่เข้มข้น ครูที่ต้องจบด้านการศึกษาและเป็นชาวอังกฤษทั้งหมด ความพร้อมของสถานที่และอุปกรณ์การสอน ที่ต้องมีคุณภาพเทียบกับโรงเรียนเอกชนชั้นนำในประเทศอังกฤษ  รวมถึงระบบความปลอดภัยที่ได้มาตราฐานสากล    นอกเหนือจากนั้นโรงเรียนที่ได้รับรองมาตรฐานแล้วต้องมุ่งพัฒนาบุคลากรของโรงเรียน อย่างต่อเนื่อง เพื่อก่อให้เกิดสังคมการเรียนรู้ที่ทันต่อกา